AIM
housemau5

~NK~ "Evil" ~NK~ "Evil"

Such horrible EQ'ing it makes my chest hurt. But the creativity and melodics give this tune something interesting. Basses were pretty cool too. Overall, not bad. One major issue I see is that snare. Sounds so timid. Give it some punch and presence.

~Habitation~ ft.S.Hawking ~Habitation~ ft.S.Hawking

Not that it matters, but Razor presets are REALLY noticeable. Otherwise, raise your percussion, and EQ few things around. All sounds a bit clustered.

IIPhase responds:

in stead of pointing out razor tell me more about different sources for dub sounds!
Eq is something i can work on further....

Enhancing Concentration Enhancing Concentration

Just no.

Also MC'ing over a tune doesn't mean you can name it as your own.
Datsik - Nuke 'Em (Your name here Remix)

What I've Done What I've Done

Good for an amaterish remix

Not bad. You were able to pull of a rather listen-able remix. Though as well I can tell your still learning how to produce I won't be too hard on critiquing. But overall, nothing special. The mixing is quite off. Percussion is so lost in the mix. Lost of uninteresting basses. But with all of that out of the way. Your ability to write a good melody, and put all of this together is very impressive. Your snares were nice too mate. Don't take this review as me just hammering your remix. This is legitimate feedback from a somewhat experienced producer. Keep at it man. You've got hella potential. Just lean away from generic dubstep remixes like this one. Only massive tip I can give. Big ups!

deendeon1000 responds:

Yeah man i appreciate the feedback. Seriously. I havent got the hang of mixing yet, but im starting to learn how to EQ the drums better, so they dont get get drowned out by the bass, or vice versa and have have the kick over power the bass. I have all these ideas for bassline but i cant ever get it just right, so i just settle for something like this, ive been trying to push myself to make it better, and hopefully i will. And i hoped that it wasnt to generic like most of the ones on youtube who basically just add a simple bassline a simple kick to snare beat. But none the less thanks again for the feedback:)

Doznt feel like Xmas ft Jason Doznt feel like Xmas ft Jason

Tune!

Feelin' this one Mr FijiWiji!

New: Activation - Dj Jäger New: Activation - Dj Jäger

I see what floatingmagictree means

Ya see, Skrillex sound sound design is rather easily replicated. So it's not to hard to create a few growls and glitch them up. To be honest, I'm feeling multiple sounds and styles here. Mostly Zomboy and Skrillex. Though, I don't want to hammer you for your inspirations and styles. I was rather surprised that someone could make a rather well replicated tune using those basses. Big ups for that. But what lacks here is proper vibe. Which is the main reason these styles fall flat on their faces. There has gotta be a rhythm to the bass, otherwise you've got these intense basses and no vibes. So what I'm saying is, take a step back, and slow down those basses, get a little groove going, and follow up from there. I was so entranced by the intro, and when the basses kicked in I was a little thrown off. None the less, I can tell this is an extremely well produced song. Big ups on production and variation. I'm very much looking forward to more of your stuff.

Basilisk responds:

Wow, That's some actually good input! That's the kind of reviews I love to read! Thank you for the tips, I will work on more vibe and fluency and maybe the subbass. I see what you're saying exactly and now that it's released I have had time to listen to it alot and I couldn't agree more on the off beat and down sections. Thanks LightsideandLegend!

XS & GirlStep - Obelisk XS & GirlStep - Obelisk

Ehhh

"Does every new dubstep producer have EXACTLY the same drum-kit and massive presets?? Because it sure does sound like it.BORING BORING BORING" - Rusko

Jimmypig responds:

I made all my drums and lead. The drums out of other drums I stuck together and picked the bits and frequencies I liked then mixed them down to usable hits. The massive sounds are 90% completely mine from the ground up, the other 10% they are others presets I edited.

But in fairness I do use some of my own in other songs.

8-Bitz on a WubWub 8-Bitz on a WubWub

Rusko vibe

Feels a lot like a Rusko tune. Those basses sound exactly like Rusko, and it just makes me bounce up an down in my chair. Very cool groovy tune. Lovin' it man.

8-bitwonder responds:

Actually, yeah. woo boost <3. XD

Dubstep - Soul Dubstep - Soul

Feeling that Intro

You've got some amazing foundation here. That Intro has such an amazing vibe. The only thing you need to work on is the basses. You lose a bit of the vibe when the drop hits. You have some interesting basses but nothing that sounds anything too interesting. Though I'd say to work on the vibe of the drop and try not to hard to make everything so crazy crazy but keep that feeling of the intro and pass it on through the drop. I'm really liking this tune though man. Keep on producing tunes and you'll become good as fuck. Cheers!

DdottodD responds:

Hahah thanks man! I know I was really struggling with fitting the bass section in with the rest of the song. I probably spent an hour and a half on that transition with probably 10 different drops and just couldn't make it work. If you have any ideas to fitting the bass in could u pm me? thanks again

Acid Paradox - Galaxy Acid Paradox - Galaxy

This is more like it

Vibe. Rhythm. Bass. You stole my heart with this one.